domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

That was the first time…till now!

 

Speaking with maique, one of those days we are looking what we can post in our blog and we decided to post an entry speaking about our knowledge of english.

Obviosly, we don’t know enough but with encourage we’ll try to make a perfect entry with dictionary’s help, of course!

First time I had a dating day with english and I felt in love  when I was 10 more or less. I bought “sam on radio 3,2,1” for my sixth level of school. I started to study english and I loved it a lot.

When I left school, I had to work but I decided to look for an academy to continues studying english. I joined to “International House” and I was studying there 4 years. I have a lot of remembers of that years. I knew some of nice people. After that, I’ve been without study english some years till now. Four years ago, I decided to try to join in “Escola Oficial d’Idiomes del Maresme”, but it was very difficult to join in. But, finally, the next year (three years ago) I became a student of EOI.

Now, I’m on the third level, but unfortunately, I can’t go on classes as many as I’d like it. I supose that I will repeat third level, but don’t matter, I have time enough in my life for the study.

Sorry if I made mistakes, but the only way to learn english is making them!!

Enjoy it!

2 comentarios:

  1. ■ ■ ■ Hello!

    I really love the English language. At school I studied French but in high school I chose English, and in the one and another gave me very well.

    And by that time I enjoyed translating the songs I heard (Scorpions, Michael Jackson etc.). Besides wanting to know what they said, is that I like.

    After left school I started working. But soon I began to study independently with some fascicles, because I was very interested in the English language. But I never got to a high level.

    Currently I have a full course of English by Planeta De Agostini, but I still have not put on seriously with him.

    Sometimes I speak english with my friend jotapé by the Messenger, but very little. Sometimes, he has helped me when I wanted to translate some text. Well, I'll leave my post in English for later, I´ll try to folow the english course and I can write something fairly well without having to go to online translators.


    Jotape, greetings!, we´ll see at tea time or some time more later :P

    P.D.: Please, excuse my very very very bad english! :D ■ ■ ■

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, both of you write english very well. I have to think a lot of time how make simple sentences :( and, to be honest, i left 4 minutes to write this.

    My experience about english language are three years studying in BUP and COU. Previously i knew english for the master system digital games.

    Actually i see american series with substitles in spanish like Dexter and i understand some words.

    When i was a child i really want learn french but ... life is life.

    I will push "Copy paste" because if i left thats words i will die hahaha

    ResponderEliminar